Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taylor Addison Haase


She's here!!! After a relatively-easy delivery (what's all the fuss?), Ash gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl! 7 lbs, 2 oz., born at 2:43, and 20 in long (why is it always about the length?), she is just about perfect.

Her name is Taylor Addison Haase.

We are incredibly blessed. What a miracle.

I'm going to spend some time with my daughter. It's time to talk chores!!!

22 comments:

AM said...

ok, the tears are flowing. ashley you look incredible. usually post-birth pictures are awful, but you look perfect. Dang little Taylor is SO beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her. great job guys. see you in a couple days!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats you guys!! Ash, you look gorgeous and so does baby Taylor. I can't wait to meet her :)

Jennifer and Dave King said...

Mom and Baby look beautiful! Ash - you can't look that good after giving birth! Seriously! :) I am so excited that she is here and just can't wait to hear more about her! Much love to little Taylor, Mom and Dad!
PS - Craig did a great job texting and updating during the day!!!!!

Landry said...

Perfectly presentable as usual, Mrs. Haase. How DO you do it, my dear? You both look fantastic and we're so glad to hear that Mom and Taylor are doing well.
Love to you all,
The Agniches

A Googler said...

Congratulations guys, she is absolutely gorgeous and Ashley you look amazing. Can't wait to meet her later this year!
Annie + Luke

harrisfam said...

Congrats you guys. Great news that the delivery was so smooth. I look forward to meeting the new member of the Haase family in May. -Chris

Isa said...

happy birthday taylor! you are a very very lucky lady miss to have such wonderful parents! we couldn't be any happier for you :) so happy that the delivery was not so bad! hooray!! love and hugs! bk & ks

Gabby Gambrels said...

What exciting news, and we love the name! Ash - You look amazing for just popping one out! Enjoy being parents of an amazing little girl! Can't wait to meet you Taylor! Love - Ben, Molly, and Cali

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you and so glad to hear that it was a relatively easy labor. We can't wait to meet little Taylor-she's beautiful! All the best. Love, Adam, Jen and Nancy Kate

LWB said...

Hooray! Everyone looks great. Well done, Ash - so glad it all went so fast and smooth. Definitely have to post lots and lots of pics soon.

And yes, major props to Craig for his texts all day; that was awesome.

Welcome to parenthood!!

JB, La, and the girls

Naomi said...

Congrats Dave and Ashley! Can't wait to see more pics, and by the way, I think Taylor is the perfect size (I weighed exactly the same when I was born). =) You are going to have so much fun getting to know her.

Jamie and Chris said...

Oh...she is absolutely precious! I love her name! I can't wait to meet her in May. And Ashley, you look terrific! Congratulations guys!!! Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Dave......she is just about perfect!!
Congrats and my prayers are with you.
Love, Mika

ahoughton said...

She's beautiful (how could she be anything else with you guys as parents?) Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world little Taylor!!! She is just adorable, and we couldn't be happier for you guys. Big thanks to Craig for all the updates, it was like I was there with you guys! Can't wait to meet her.
Much Love, The Schneider's

Anonymous said...

Ash! Hooray, you and Dave are parents...Welcome to the club!
Damn, girl, you do look great...Once a Goddess, always a Goddess!
Many hugs and kisses to Baby Taylor!
-Jen Rubendall

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have Taylor in the family. Thanks for sharing this joy with the grandmas et al

Love you bunches! Nana Haase

Anonymous said...

You both looked BEAUTIFUL! I can't tell you how happy I am for you both. I can't wait to meet her and I'm so happy everything went well!

Love you!
Jill

ps: LOVE the name. so perfect.

ablossom said...

Congratulations!! You both are so beautiful. We couldn't be happier for you. Much love to the entire Haase family.

Rachel said...

You both look fantastic! We three + Stormy are all so excited for you. Welcome to the wonderful world of being a parent! We can't wait to see more pics of your gorgeous little girl. xoxo

Vicki said...

Dave - It isn't about the length. Just wait - it's all about the toes!! You'll see. And if not - I'll show you that it's all about the toes? Forget thongs - get toeless socks!!! She's perfect - of course. Love you all so much. Great Aunt Vicki (Is GAV an appropriate term? Not so much!!)

The Witbecks said...

Oh, she's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad everything went well - and so "easy"! Congrats!!!
Love,
Adam and Jules