
Today was a big day...
Dave started his day with a 7:30am dentist appointment, much to his dismay, might I add. He chipped a tooth in China trying to operate his new watch and has to have it fixed as well as several other things done. Dave would seriously rather go to any doctor than the dentist, so this was a little dramatic.
Then at 8:00am, I dropped Zeta off for her very first teeth cleaning. Poor thing. She was not happy to be left there and just cried and cried. When I picked her up, she could barely walk she is so sedated and even pooped on PetsMart's floor!! I was slightly embarrassed but figured it was just her way of telling them how she felt about them messing with her all day.
Now we are home snuggled by the fire and Zeta is nestled in the corner completely zonked out. Ironically enough, after our big day, Holly (my youngest sis) just sent the funniest video ever. She has no idea that we had such a dentist-filled day. Watch this and enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
3 comments:
pretty hilarious huh? i beat you to it:
http://mcnodoze.blogspot.com/2009/02/kid-on-drugs.html
btw, if you copy the "embed" url, then it will put the video RIGHT INTO your blog rather than do a url. Also, if you click the url link and put in the url while highlighting some text, it will make that text "clickable", so people don't have to copy-paste the url into their browser.
enjoy the snow!
I absolutely HATE the dentist! I know how Dave and Zeta felt today :( Video was funny!
Awh - poor Dave and Zeta! And all on Channy's B-day! I just finished that video - hilarious!
Hope you are snuggled up and out of the cold!
Post a Comment