Greetings! Chandler Murphy here, one of the lucky travelers who is currently in Greece with Dave and Ash. A few things that may not have been mentioned in the blog:
1. Dave has never before been more interested in the activities - he is planning and leading like only a business school graduate could do. We have all been extremely impressed with his skills and have very high expectations for him for the remainder of the trip. Thank you, Euro Dave! Also, you may not know that Dave is sporting a Euro-hawk (mohawk) and it looks quite natural on him.
2. Ash knows how to book hotels. Our hotel in Athens was so cute and perfectly located...and our current locale in Santorini is no exception! We are in the heart of the city with an amazing pool and view. Ash, can I please pay you some sort of stipend to plan my future travels?
3. I am just so thankful to have such amazing friends...at dinner tonight I realized that two years ago we had not yet even met...we are having a blast and I am beyond grateful for these incredible friends!
8 comments:
nice work, chan!
please upload photos of the euro-hawk, since it's clear that I inspired it.
Love the insider Chan scoop! It sounds like yall are having a great time. Definitely want to see Dave's Euro-hawk (why does BK always gotta take credit for everything though??!!).
Keep these posts coming - more pics though!
xoxo
I would also have to wonder why BK would take amazing credit for my hubby's hair?
this is what i do...take credit for other people's work (like this blog, for instance).
I'm more of an idea guy anyways :)
Post a Comment