Happy First Easter to Taylor!! Thanks to her cousin, Jessie, she wore the cutest Easter bunny outfit today in celebration! I know I am biased, but I am pretty sure there is nothing cuter than my baby dressed up with bunny ears and bunny feet and please, do not forget the fuzzy cotton tail on the back of her pants! Peter Cotton Tail did come to Vail and left the traditional cotton path from each of our rooms to a giant counter filled with candy and goodies! Such a great Easter morning with friends, family and snow!! Kind of crazy considering Easter is usually Spring time but last night we got all sorts of new snow so it is more like Easter in a Winter Wonderland!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Peter Cotton Tail
Happy First Easter to Taylor!! Thanks to her cousin, Jessie, she wore the cutest Easter bunny outfit today in celebration! I know I am biased, but I am pretty sure there is nothing cuter than my baby dressed up with bunny ears and bunny feet and please, do not forget the fuzzy cotton tail on the back of her pants! Peter Cotton Tail did come to Vail and left the traditional cotton path from each of our rooms to a giant counter filled with candy and goodies! Such a great Easter morning with friends, family and snow!! Kind of crazy considering Easter is usually Spring time but last night we got all sorts of new snow so it is more like Easter in a Winter Wonderland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ashley and Dave! I haven't seen you guys in such a long time, and now you have a darling family. I'm so happy for you! All the best to you.
P.S. This is Christin (Palmer) Poterek from Carmel. :)
Post a Comment