Monday, September 29, 2008

Utterly Flutterly


She is moving!!! I never thought something could feel so amazingly cool! Just to recap- there is a child growing inside of me and now it is moving around and I can feel it!

Nothing beats it... I love knowing she is alive in there and I really love imagining that she can shake her groove thing. One minute she will move bottom left and then upper right and then give me a good thrust in the middle. It's like she has her own little dance combo- I just wonder what song she is grooving to? Should I stop listening to foul hip hop music? But I love that beat....

Anyways- here I am 2 weeks ago. Now I am even bigger and growing by the day. This is my friend, Cali doing a little comparison shot. I will post new preggo pics soon. 5 months along my friends... half way there! To quote my niece Haley, "Wow, Ash, you really are getting bigger but don't worry not like fat bigger, you're just pregnant." So funny...

PS- Be sure to scroll down as I did 4 or so posts today!!

5 comments:

Gabby Gambrels said...

Cali?? What a great name!!! :) Looks like you are doing well! Love - Molly and Cali

Jen said...

Ohhhhhh, isn't that just the best?!? Feeling the baby move (and hiccup!) was probably my favorite thing about pregnancy. Enjoy it:) You look fabulous!!! xoxo

LWB said...

Lookin good, my friend! You can't look this good the whole way through or I will hate you. :) Such a fun moment to feel the baby move - now for Dave to get a chance to experience it.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Dave...so excited to have caught up on your lives together and to hear this wonderful news of a baby on the way! You are in my thoughts, and I miss you!

Brett Keintz said...

ok guys, pickup the blogging again. you're much better at blogging when you live 15 hours apart. might have to make that the rule rather than the exception going forward.

ps, did either of you happen to see the score of the packers/colts game? I missed it and was just curious....