Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just Jumpin' Around





Not to be confused with Haasen' around, this is something Dave and I like to take a lot of- jumping pictures. We love them because they are candid, fun and show a deeper respect and appreciation for the scene being photographed. So far, we have been "jumping" our way through the Parthenon, the Athens National Gardens and Santorini. As you can see the Murphys are now jumping too- it is contagious....

5 comments:

Brett Keintz said...

nice work murph--bringing the international sign for "taking it deep" into the jumping phenomenon! incredible mashup!

Gabby Gambrels said...

Oh my gosh!!! We have been busy all week moving and I haven't had a chance to check this out...so cool and yes, you two are officially bloggers! I plan on checkin everyday! Looks like you are having a blast with the Murphy's! Love the jumps!
Molly G

Dave and Ash said...

I love the comments- please, please keep them coming- mol- love that you are around and reading! brett- time was totally unprompted and crzy in this pic!

Ben Gambrel said...

I love the tourist also filming the ridiculousness in the lower right hand corner. He's got a great angle on the high kick!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are jumping
your way through Greece. Chan and Murph you look good jumping it must be contagious.