Friday, June 27, 2008

Dana's Decisions




I (Dave) would like to point out that Dana (DKs sister) makes great decisions. We have seen evidence of this fact a couple times, and I have become convinced that this is the rule, not the exception. There are certain people who have the ability to make great decisions, and Dana is one of them. Two points that support this statement...

1. Gator Dog, 3AM Boise. Unbelievable. One of the best meals I've had, and a reason I would consider moving to Boise. Seriously. My life is sad enough that I'd move to a new city to follow a hot dog. Go Dana.

2. Rooftop bar, Hotel Bertagma, Athens. Dana hit this one out of the park. I had a $24 Mojito while I stared at the sun setting over the Mediterranean, and the Parthenon was lighting up in front of us. What a setting...one of the most memorable (and expensive!) drinks I've ever had.

Based on the law of small numbers which I learned about in my MBA training, I can say conclusively that Dana makes incredible decisions 100% of the time.

No comments: