Last Wednesday, Taylor was 1 month old!!
Hard to believe that we have only gotten about 4-5 hours of sleep a night now for a month. It has been so fun- it has just flown by! :) No, the not sleeping is not fun, but life with her is so fun! Sleep is getting better and actually I am exaggerating. We have one night with about 7 hours and then the next sometimes 3, it goes back and forth but at least that makes the bad nights manageable!
At her doc check up she had gained 2 pounds and is almost up to 9 pounds! I feel like she really does grow everyday and become more and more alert. You can tell now that she can see specific things and that her eyes are engaging with certain objects which is so fun to be a part of. I love watching her learn and see and just wonder what she is thinking in that head of hers!
Here are some of our favorite pics from the last week- you can see how much bigger she is getting! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Oh My Goodness - little Miss Taylor is growing so fast! What a adorable little girl she is! I love seeing all these pictures! I CAN NOT WAIT to meet her in person soon!!!
I LOVE have attentive and sweet Zeta is with her!!! They are such cute little snuggle buddies!!! She is absolutely adorable!
xoxo,
Julia
Post a Comment