Saturday, February 28, 2009

Denim and Diapers...

Another weekend is upon us, and the fun continues...T wouldn't sleep last night until 2am! Once she fell asleep, she slept 5.5 hours, which was awesome. She gets more active by the day, which is a little scary because she only knows how to communicate via crying!

*additional weird note: she seems to be nocturnal, much like the owl, hedgehog, or fox. She doesn't cry all night, but just sits there with her eyes wide open. All day she sleeps, and she's most active at night. Why?!

Now the point of my post. Ladies stop reading here. Ash wore her pre-preggo jeans to dinner last night. She's back to pre-preggo weight and shape (but she leaks milk now). I had to give her a "hottest mom post baby" shout-out on the blog for looking so hot! Eat that, Angelina!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Seriously?!? Pre-prego jeans already?!? I should have stopped reading like I was asked to:) Way to go Ash. I bet that feels awesome!!!

As for the sleeping all day/awake all night thing, LWB is right-at least she's not crying all night!!! She'll figure it out in time....

dhaase said...

Thx ladies...I knew you couldn't stop if I told you to!!! She's just a partier, like her parents. We've started teaching her to dance already!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ash.......Preprego jeans - you are the bomb!!!! Can't wait to meet Taylor and see the two of you. Hugs and Love - Cyn