
Death by slim fast, a really crappy work of art that describes my life
I just wanted to thank Brian and Will for manly food suggestions in the comments section. I would like to personally invite each of you to come over any time and fix me food. I, however, will not be making food any time soon. I will bitch about not having food until someone feels so sorry for me that they fly across the world to make me food. That is more my style...
2 comments:
Just remember Dave, you have been through this before when you lived in Seattle...rain, lack of vitamin D, tan loss, working long hours, horrible drivers (remember the "blizzard"?) small children watching your every move, and losing weight due to only eating Barbara's cereal and Megan's vegan delights. At least no one is wiping snot trails on your nice shirts there :), but I guess you'll be getting that little bonus in February :) - Megs
i had slim fast the other day, with nothing in the house to eat but (another) frozen pizza, and nearl vomited. Those things are sick. I'm pretty sure it gave me a migraine. How do you stand to eat more than one of them?
Post a Comment